Meet The Real Estate Law Team
Patrick Michael Stevens
- University of South Florida, B.A. in Criminal Justice
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Florida Bar
- Attorney’s Title Fund, President’s Circle
- Marathon Rotary Club, past president
- Greater Marathon Chamber of Commerce, Chair-elect
- Area Health Education Centers (AHEC), board member
- Habitat for Humanity, past board member
- Leadership Monroe County, Class XXIII
- Marathon Planning Commission, (2014-2016)
Patrick launched his legal career with the Monroe County Public Defenders Office before starting his own firm in 2014. In 2018 he and John Wolfe formed the Wolfe/Stevens Law Office. Patrick loves to fish and spend time on the water with wife and two young children.
Senior Closing Agent
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A.
Lisa has been closing real estate deals in the Florida Keys since 1991 and has facilitated nearly 10,000 real estate transactions during her career. Her husband is a flats guide and they have two kids – one in college at FSU and a freshman at Marathon High School.